[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi clare

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:05:11 +0100

Hi Clare.
There are thousands of online websites with puzzles, you have the question on
the page, then it has approximately three answers, you choose which answer you
want by pressing the enter key on the answer you want, then press enter on
next, it will say correct or wrong and give the correct answer along with the
next question, keep doing this and as you keep answering it gives you the per
centage of how good or bad you are at answering, some are anagrams, puzzles of
good variety, cannot copy these as they are online puzzles, but i know you
would enjoy them, did you try the websites i sent you, the origami had
thousands of designs, butterflies, animals, flowers, dragons etcetera,
vanessa.