[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:08:24 +0100

Hi Carol,
hope your lucky and get a new hi-fi for Xmas.
I know that a lot of the modern ones have a digital radio, a CD player and a
docking port for a MP 3 player.
Some of them play MP 3 discs like you said.
Funny that, one of the speakers on mine doesn't work that well too.
I have been thinking of getting this radio from the wireless for the blind.
It has dab and fm radio with 10 pre sets, plays MP3 discs and normal discs, has
a SD card slot and memory stick slot.
One tape deck, built in mike and also you can plug in a external mike.
It sounds really good that's  if it does all that.
I know its not a hi - fi but like I said it sounds good.
You don't even get turn tables with hi fi anymore.
That's great your going into town tomorrow.
All the rioters should be locked up.
Take care.
Senn.