[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:46:03 +0100

Hi Carol,
I think most people don't bother to go to church now days, maybe they will only
go on special occasions  or something like that.
Sounds like your having a good time playing your bay city rollers and party
Cd's.
Yep, I remember the song simple Simon.
Guide started singing at this end too. funny.
Isn't the other song called, aggadoo? spelt it wrong, the duck jumped out
again. smiles.
No, don't drink much tea, have 2 large mugs of tea and a small mug of coffee
each day.
Going back to music, I have several party discs one called animal party another
one called I love to party but don't remember what the others are called.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.