[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 15 of Monyx,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:49:48 -0000

Right said Casper. We have to start getting evidence together on bone crusher,
Kermit and monyx. We need to get  them to court and a good solid case against
them to put them away for a long time. Said Casper. So yuzz , Onex and Fay are
looking after all witnesses. Hoppy will you stand up in court as a witness. Yes
said Hoppy. Right this is the plan now. You three dogs will protect the
witnesses  in a se crate place. Scot and quiz are the judges. Molly and Dotty
will join me as we are highly trained cat troopers and can do all the marshal
arts things. Wormy thing can sliver around the prison to see if there is any
talk going around the cells. Butterfly can carry out recognisance over the
prison to look out for any attempt to break out. Norman , the lizard is the
high court judge and he will pass any sentence if they are found guilty.Dawn,
Chris, Vanessa 1 and  Vanessa 2. Clare, and seven others will be in the jury.
Monty,you can be the stenographer. All keep in touch with each other and
collect as much prove as you can. Don't just stand there. move,more more more.

Casper.

For Jenny.

Casper = Malcolm.cat.
yuzz and Onex  = Jenny.dogs
Fay  = Cathie.dog
Dotty = Lisa Peck. cat.
Scot. = dog. butterfly . = caterpillar.  Vanessa 1.
Quiz, = dog. wormy thing  = snake. Molly = cat. Norman  = lizard. Phyllis.
Monty = dog. Angela.