[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] cheap items to buy

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:42:48 +0100

Good afternoon Vanessa
just looked at that www.play.com
got dvd's on there and videos and electrical stuff wow cool yea
Vanessa can you see if there is a craft websight for me and clare as we both
love craft and making cards too .
We both make cards for one and other at easter birthdays and christmas too wow
we just love it
can you have a look for us please thank you.
Take care

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/07/2011 12:45
Sent To: GuideChat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] cheap items to buy

Here is a link that sells extremely cheap items,  delivery free, it is a
respectable website and good for Christmas presents, birthdays or yourself.

www.play.com
Vanessa the Google
Skype name. RainbowStar123