[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] carrier bags

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:39:32 +0100

Hi june
now i have started taking my own carry bags
but also take canbas shopping bag bought from pry marks they are £1.50 sorry
mean cotton bag quite big can carrry it over my sholder that £1.50pm  is well
worth it take it every week now ideal

my friend emma has her shopping delivered from tesco's but she leaves a big
cardboard box at door then the van who delivers it puts it all in ehr big box
brillliant idea take care

From: JunePorter - Email Address: june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/10/2011 16:31
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] carrier bags

Hello to you all,
While we're on the subject of carrier bags, we usually take a shopping bag with
us if we're only doing a small shop, or, if we do a big shop, we either have it
delivered if we're going to Iceland, or use a big shopping trolley. We try to
avoid getting those plastic carrier bags where possible.
You can get shopping bags from Wilkinsons or Aldi, but the long-life are the
best. I think they're called long life or bags for life.
I think some shops are a little steep with their charges.
Happy shopping,
from June
from Liverpool. one