[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 22:44:58 +0100

Hi Clare, yes it was a lovely day. and more to come I hope.That was the first
time we have had them all together like that.The one thing I forgot which I
wanted to do was have a go on the swings. I did get on the Thomas the tank
engine train. I enjoyed that. Brought the kid in me out.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm, so happy you had such a lovely day yesterday and even better with
all your family. That's ideal you got photos of that lovely memorable day and
of course you have your memories of it you will treasure always. I loved
hearing all about it. Love Clare

-----