[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:57:13 -0000

Hi miss piggy, Well it takes two to tango. Its just unfortunate that it didn't
work out for you both. But he seems to be paying his way. Instead of telling
the piglets that their dad is working away why don't you tell them the truth.
That he lives a long way away. They could go there for holidays and get to know
their dad and you would get a break too. Just think, two weeks of looking at
yourself in all those mirrors. hehehehe

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good morning sweet boy
well you wanted an answer here it is

Well me being miss piggy made love to Kermit he is Green and cute and I am pink
and absolutely gorgeous looking  well its because we two different animals
Kermit a fog and me piggy its the Genes in our bodies one gene was pink and the
other gene was green its just unfortunate that i ended up with bloody 6 of them
yes 6 pigglets very difficult labour hahahahehehehehehehehe Kermit was at the
birth at the farm where as me miss piggy gave birth to 6 pigglets bloody
difficult in labour for two whole days
At that time daddy Kermit the frog was madly in love with me then he held my
tail all the way thrugh it he even plonked a huge kiss on my square nose
and held me tight
tail I mean hahahahahahaha
Zippie and Frozzie bare came to see my 6 babies pigglets life was wondeful but
then 12 months later Kermit left me a green note on my dressing tables you
see,I have few because i am just so gorgeous can't stop looking in all them
mirrors you see not enough mirrors really
Kermit told me he couldn't cope being a daddy any more
so that was it he left me after that
sob sob sob booboobooboobooboo
crying now memories flooding back but I got by
Then we both got divorced .
Sad isn't it?

but my friend Senn on here has adopted Kermit so she keeps him up to date of my
babies pigglets progresse
I am miss piggy haven't got grudges against Kermit there daddy but then again i
am getting lots of child allowances so managing with my 6 baby pigglets.

Wish I could bump in to Kermit one day trip him up so his wallet could fall out
of his green jacket hahahehehehehehehe boy would that make me so happy hey yea

Yes,of course my pigglets always asking questions about there daddy
I just tell them he is working away
They have huge posters of Kermit the frog there daddy all over there walls i
just throw darts somthing for me to do hahahahahaha right that is my story abut
why me and Kermit are both queer looking creatures but don't forget weill you I
am gorgeous looking

don't ask me any more questions malcolm its painful telling you all this
I have got over not having there daddy any more
So a bit of sympathy wouldn't go a miss now would it.

Love miss beautiful piggy and I mean beautiful Carol x.x.x.x.

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/12/2011 20:20
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To lynn

Hi Carol. You said that there are nine of you at the dinner table. Could you
please tell me where the six piglets are. What are they having for dinner. Or
is it true that they have gone to their dad's Kermit, at Senn's big house. Its
time that Kermit put his hand in his pocket.

Carol, why don't you put your scruff over your best tucker and eat your meal
then just take them of again when you have finished . You could liven it up a
bit by stripping of your scruff to the tune of the  Striper. hehehehe. Just an
innocent idea for xmas dinner after's.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi lynn
wow your christmas dinner today sounded so yummy  oh nice
i prefer beef to turkey but our julie is only cooking turkey this year as 9 of
us at the table this year
well been to materland today got nice crepe material jade green top thin but
not bothred  going to wear it thursday night for discl and christmas buffet
with black pants so should look nice
going to be in green and black and wear my black drop pearls hearings too
black shoulder bag hope i am not freezing in thin top it gathered and
elastacated waiste gout round neck short sleeves
lovely
Our julie treated heself to 4 red new cushions with tiny bits of gold on front
lovely for christmas she said
 wayne bought cream shirt and julie got black skirt calf lenth so all dressing
up on christmas day too
i make a bloody mess get soup splashed on me or gravy but yet if i wear my
scruff never spill anything hahahahahahahaha typical just typical
life i supposed

keep busy lynn
oh its so cold outside today lynn really windy and miserable
praying we do not get snow going to listen to news now tell you about the
weaether scotland got it bad though i believe
Take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----

-----