[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Shows of interest to music fans for today on tv

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:43:30 -0000

Thanks for that Vanessa, must remember songs of praise as I was born in
Halifax.
I've got my retired guide dog here for the day and Judith, who's had him for
three years has taken Ebony, my four year old guide dog with her to see some
friends and take her for a walk by the sea. It's a bit cold so think Duke and I
are in the best place.
Bye for now.
Love,

Anne.