[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:08:39 +0100

Evening Carol,
oh that will be nice to be able to spend more time with stella and be invited
for tea and dinner.
Oh my tea was yummy, I'm full, could do with a few runs round the block. smiles.
You know, I thought the sun had gone on holiday, I was wrong!
It has been nice and sunny here from about 4 in the afternoon, fingers crossed
that its like that tomorrow morning.
Let me see, will you be watching emmadale now?
I copied some music tracks from a couple of tapes earlier, they will be going
on to disc sometime.
Have a nice evening .
Senn.