[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Senn

Hi there Angela,
sorry forgot to write the latest update on the DLA.
I received a appointment to go for a eye examination on the seventh of Dec.
They send you a form that you have to take to the opticians with proof of your
identity, the opticians has to fill in the form.
That's the latest news on that.
I will let you know what happens after, if I don't forget. smiles
I'm okay thanks, hope you are keeping well.
Oh that's nice, more sloppy wet kisses from monty. smiles
Oh Malcolm will be really jealous now. smiles.
Give monty a hug from me.
Take care.
Senn.