[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Rovers return party

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:41:30 +0100

Hi Carol oh this will be so cool count me in. We will have a ball for sure and
all those yummy goodies will be in my element. Well I have the sausage rolls
and burgers ready and I'm bringing some CD's all golden oldies the best so lots
of those lovely smooches will be guaranteed. Oh I'm so excited about this big
party. I will be wearing my long white dress I wore at the summer ball. Well
our lovely Malcolm is bringing me of course. We will be the number 1 dancing
prince and princess dancing the night away showing you all how it's done haha.
Oh now come on Carol. You can't let our lovebirds Sarah and Jamie off that
lightly just letting them go in the rovers back room to kiss. You have to get
them to do some of the work haha. We can't let them get away with it that
easily no way. We have to do our bit so they have to do their's. There will be
plenty of time for their loving once the work's all done haha. Now all's in
place so ready for action. Love Clare xxxx