[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:58:48 +0100

Hi Sarah I hope you are enjoying your chill out day as I am. For me it's much
needed after such a stressful day yesterday for sure. My dad phoned the
transport and it turns out they can't get me a driver this week which is a pain
they should have let us know. My dad doesn't mind transporting me as long as he
knows but that's not really the point as that service is there for us blind
people to make us more independent so not relying on our parents all the time
so it's very bad they let us down. I know it's a bad time of year as most
people are away and they are volunteers after all but they should let us know
as it saves so much stress. Yes I was snuggled up with my book for sure when
you sent this. I have now finished the Charlotte Bingham book and am now on a
book by that poor author Joanna with that unfortunate name Trollop it's called
the best of friends it's very good. Glad you enjoyed kitchen nightmares as
always. Oh yes it will be so lovely if your beloved cooks you such yummy
goodies as yummy as him for sure having your own personal chef ideal. Yes I
know you are now counting down the hours, minutes and even seconds till you see
him tomorrow. Have a lovely time I know you will. Keep you posted on Janet's
blind club of course. Well now back to today I'm chilling out but not sure
what's for tea yet. Well see you later at our big party at the rovers. Love
Clare xxxxxx