[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] On Bossy Boots Orders. My Day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:00:17 +0100

Oh that club sounds great and I agree its important to learn about other
illnesses and disabilities so we can have a deeper understanding about people.
Its good also if there are more clubs for mixed aged groups as there are so
many for elderly people and not enough for all ages. The food of course sounds
yummy.  Ow taht's painful hitting your head perhaps it knocked some sense in to
you hahahahaha just teasing bet that cuddle from Casper cheered you up though
soft fur and soft cheeks two lovely textures.

Ttake care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx