[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] On Bossy Boots Orders. My Day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:07:58 +0100

Hi malcolm
so there you are hahahahaha
Oh your so funny you know
Thank for telling us about your freedom club oh it sounds great there Malcolm
oh now that wouldn't fill me up just toast and tea probably go in your day
centre looking chubby and healthy come out like a skeleton hahahahahahaha no
thanks not for me there

Yes nice to join in things
good
why don't you go twice a week?

I am excited now got my first ring a ride card today
What do they mean if its out of the boundery?
let me know please
Take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/06/2011 22:50
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] On Bossy Boots Orders. My Day

I jumped yip this morning thinking I was late, and hit my head on the ceiling.
OUCH. I went and got shower and just for you cheeky girls I gave my cheeky
chops an extra clean and massage to keep them nice and soft for your cheeky
Malcolm butties. Hahahahahaha.

Then I sat cuddling my cat Casper while the Ring and Ride came to pick me up to
take me to the club. Which is called The Freedon Club.
This club is not blind only. its across all disabilities. People walking and
people in wheel chairs. I joined this one because I wanted to learn about other
people cope with their problems. So there are only two blind and the other 28
are mixed. I have learnt a lot about illnesses and how these people learn just
the same as us how to find ways of doing things for themselves.  We all mix
well and I have made lots of new friends. We play all the usual games.
Bingo,Play Your Cards Right and so on.
We get tea and toast when we get in. We have a dinner cooked for us by
volunteers. Just simple things like soup. and here's one for you girls Sausages
on muffin with fried onions. It starts at ten A M. Till two P M. Then I now
come home and have too write all these emails to all you lovely people.
Hahahaha.

love and kisses  Malcolm. xxxxxxx