[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My roller ball white stick

  • From: "Sara" <e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 01:08:11 -0000

Hi Sally,

I was walking home from my friend's house one day, and my stick got firmly
lodged in a drain.  I was franticly trying to get it out, to no avail.
Luckily, a couple was coming out of an opposite house.  I called them over, and
the woman came.  We were both trying to get the stick out of the drain, but we
couldn't do it.  Her husband came over and he managed to get it out.  The end
of my cane is a rolling marshmallow tip.  It is getting quite small, so I will
have to get a new one soon.  I was worried though, because if that couple
hadn't been there, I wouldn't have been able to get myself home, which
fortunately wasn't very far, and I wouldn't have wanted to totally lose my
stick down the drain.  I  now try to be very careful.

From Sara