[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:42:22 +0100

HI CArol.

Its lovely to read about your day and even though somehow I managed to press a
key and accidentallly change the talking speed it didn't sound to much like
double Dutch not quite sure how that happened. It sounds like you and STeller
had a lovely time shopping and all that food especially the ice-cream sounds so
yummy.  Glad yo both watched Emmadale together to.

Clare I'm glad you had a great day to that cake sounds yummy although it wasn't
chocolate and its great they do that to celebrate birthday.  Great idea of
Janet's to have different games each time so you don't get boared of the same
ones.  OH those cordless head phones sound fantastic and I'm looking forward to
hearign how you get on with them and its lovley of pat saying you can borrow
them until the next Monday club in two wweeks time. I@m so glad Anna had a
lovely week-end in WAles with Keith and his son wife and little girl who I bet
is really cute.  I hope you will see her again next week as its your free week
and also have some lovely times out with your parents as your Mum will have
finished school for the holidays and that much needed time with Auntie Purl. I
will be chilling out tomorrow like you much needed I'm sure. It feels a bit
cold in here now even when its this late it shouldn't feel this cold in July
surely.

Well take care and speak to you soon.

Love and big hugs to all.

Sarah xxxxxxxxx