[guide.chat] mrs villa

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:40:13 +0100

hello all,
i've got 4 sister and 3 brothers. don't have any parents. my mum died last
year. i live by myself. i'd like to work but there's not any jobs for me to do.
not sure what job i'd be good at. i'd like to do something with my hands. i'm
not musical. i do love my music. i like all sorts of music. especially dutch
music. also love euro pop. don't like cliff much. his best song is the b side
of we don't talk anymore. as most of you know i'm an astonvilla supporter. i
also love books, swimming, walking, rude jokes. sorry can't do a voicemail.
thats because i don't think it would come out. i don't have a brilliant signal.
i only use a dongle. i live by myself. take care. can't think of anything else.
lastly i've not always been blind. i lost most of my sight when i was 12 and a
half. love mrs villa

-----