[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] thank goodness

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 23:37:36 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH it was so sad about Steller I do hope she survives. I do agree about Eva I
know why she and Kylie are best friends they're both as bad as each other.  OH
yes I love all the recipes you send for sure not keen on currents and if I made
the scones I'd use milk chocolate chips. I had chocolate fudge cake after my
curry today it was yummy. I had a sausage role a bit one and two little pork
pies for tea. I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow with your carer. I have
Emma tomorrow as usual can't wait to see her. I really hope and pray she
managed to get Glen Campbell tickets for us I'kll be so devistated if I can't
go because it will be his last tour ever. I also would love to know if Joe is
on tour. Well Harold could be our number one google boy so we now have a google
girl and a google boy.k Well not long till the most gorgeous boy in the world
is back. Naughty boy has posted a few times today not mentioned me shame he
would enjoy a good spanking men like that sort of thing hahaha.  I like a man
to be soft and hug and kiss me and hold my hand in public and not mind us
touching each others faces when you love some-one you're not embarrassed I love
poetic words and gentleness don't like a man to be to hard they might think
that'#s manly but I like to see a man in touch with his femanine side surely
its not just gay men who are like that. Well i'll see my lovely Jamie on
Saturday we're going to ken and staying overnight a last minute thing we booked
a few days ago.  Then it will be Waymouth the following Wednesday so lots of
chances to see him can't wait.

Well take care.

Love Sarah xx