[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Yummy 4©but funny butties

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:53:34 -0000

June, we never had a veg man come round but we did have Wilky, the horse drawn
ice cream man,and the coal man and the ragbone man came with horse and cart.
Then there was a lorry that came once a week selling minerals and ginger beer
in stone jars, we called him the Caarrona man. There was also a man that came
once a week in a small van, He brought the twin tub that my mother use to rent
for two hours to do the weeks washing., instead of using the dolly tub. Boiler
and mangle.

Oh life was so easy then. hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.