[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:47:08 +0100

HI Carol.

OH yes I did laugh at thwat you did at the end of that email before you had to
go and answer the phone you're so funny for sure. Oh I do stew in the slow
cooker as well and mine is probably the same size as yours. I've also done
chilly in there and it turned out really good and I've done  curries and even
things like bolognaise and did some of that microwave pasta to go over it and I
agree the microwave rice is great to but I've also now got a rice cooker for
the microwave you have three parts and the middle bit is where the rice or
pasta goes with the water ovfer the top and when you lift it out the water
drains in to the thing underneath so its not scary trying to drain as long as
we are careful of the steam when we take the lid off.  Well we'll keep you all
posted what we get up to tomorrow.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx