[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:57:06 +0100

hi Sarah,

hope you are feeling better today, sorry Jamie has gone into hiding, never
mind, we are all here for you, so enjoy the female company for a while,
good to hear you the other day, you can phone me any time if you need a chat,
would be good to chin wag, if you do, will send you our number of list, have
been texting Claire all over the week end, and she seems as if she has had a
good time,
weather awful, need wet suit and flippers to go out today, have a good week and
chat soon