[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The blind me

  • From: "Ann Waghorn" <ann.waghorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:37:09 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: david freathy - Email Address: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/07/2010 15:45
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The blind me

Yeah, saw this last night, an interesting hours telly, worth a watch if you've
got an hour to kill, four very different people with different approach's to
not being sighted, felt a bit sorry for the young guy who was trying way to
hard to be all STREET & was obsessed with getting a girl friend, it looked like
he'd pulled at a club, but at the end of the night the girl had vanished, he
then went on to stalk someone he used to know, who lived miles away! makes me
glad i had full sight as a teenager! if i haven't put you off, follow Scotts
link & give it a go!
Cheers David