[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:43:43 +0100

-----Original
Carol, I bet while on your bed  I bet you ate the
 first and played tennis after. Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxxxxxx

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/06/2011 18:56
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

Hi Phyllis boy am i glad now its not as hot as yesterday last night struggling
to sleep lay on top of my bed with andy and his tennis racket hahahahahaha he
made matters worst he was even hotter hahahahahaha
hope you enjoyed your curry Oh love curry meals
yum yum have nice evening

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/06/2011 18:44
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

Hi Carole,
not been out but have caught up on washing, good to hear you have had a good
day,

it has been nice here, the girls have just made a chicken teika curry for tea,
it was good,
hope you have a good day tomorrow,

-----