[guide.chat] Sarah

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:38:32 +0100

Oh Sarah your so funny you know hahahahaha
hey how come your not going to get married to Gordon?
Just think of the 5 tier weding cake now that would be fantastic cake
me and clare can be your bridsmaids and malcolm best man and casba best cat
hhahahahahahaha he can hold a lead on casba behind us all
June and Senn and vanessa the google girl can all be your maid of honour
Alan thorpe can walk yu up the isle
Keith wineds can be preist hahahahaha
Phillis can be the church money collector  Stan can drive the carriage and 4
white horses
c can be little page girl hahahahahaha or boy

Can have the reception on a huge cruise all dance the night away and clare can
take the first dance to show us all the steps with her ray of sunshine

oh wow my andy can carry your ring behind on velvet cussion
now how about all that?
On cruise gordon can work over time on his wedding night and feed us all on the
ship he can cook for us all
Buy him a pint if yu like hahahahahaha

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/06/2011 22:04
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Slow cooker

Hi Carol.

OH youll miss Andy tonight as he's travelling bet he'll phone you for a long
chat. Bless him waving for you and I hope he wins. That book is a bargain and
Gordon will love and he would win Britain's best dish competition for sure.
Well he's about to come on so better cut this short for now.

Take care.

Love Sarah and Gordon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx