[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:26:24 -0000

Senn, You girls are getting good at spending my money. I know your all worth it
but at this rate  I think you will have to give me that kiss of life .
Hehehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm,
glad you had a nice day.
I'm pleased for you that you won on the club lottery and also you won some
after shave.
The after shave will be useful seeing that there is talk about party on the
chat line.
Oh and the money you can put towards buying us all chocolates. smiles
There you go, all sorted for you. smiles
Senn.

-----