[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely christmas lunch

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:31:54 -0000

Hey Carol, when you have finished with your big knickers can I have them to
make a tent for me and Casper to live in. We could camp outside your flat and
then you could give us your left overs to keep us going.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi senn
Thank you

Oh its my favourite time of year you know but tell you what
come January weill put half a stone in weight on yikes scary weill have to get
extra large knickers then and big tops hahahahehehehehehe from outside womans
shops oops better becareful you know don't want to be looking like ceyl smith
my god he was large he was 25 stone wow

Senn can you go round to help malcolm fund raise please hahahahahaha he need
help badly now

take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/11/2011 22:02
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely christmas lunch

Hi there Carol,
I'm so pleased that you had a lovely time.
Your meal sounded yummy in a big way! smiles
You made my mouth water as I was reading what you had to eat. smiles
Glad you had a good time.
Senn.

-----