[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Lefthanded Folks

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:01:53 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh yes that's for sure. It certainly wasn't the good old days for
some things. I'm shocked that being left handed is something that was seen as a
bad thing. It's good though that there was some positive things that were said
such as being artistic and musical. I'm sure I could have been musical if I was
given the chance to learn to play the keyboard but I know it's never too late
to learn so there's hope yet. It could be another goal to work towards. Love
Clare xxxx