[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:54:17 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you having a good chill out day with that medicine as I
am. Glad you enjoyed the magazines. How cool your sister, cousin and niece came
over so lovely for you to catch up with them all. Yes I know. I'm very naughty
for finishing those truffles already but nice of course. They so yummy so once
I start on them I can't stop. For tea it was jacket potatoes with ham and that
aero mousse very much enjoyed. Later starting some of those Cadbury's
chocolates they call flat 20's. Hahahaha. I have a box of them left. Have a
good rest of the day and enjoy your tea. Love Clare