[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Special Notice TO new Comers

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:38:29 -0000

I heard a conversation between Yazz and Onyx, Yazz told Onyx that she had seen
a really dishy frog and she was going to try and woo him,she heard that miss
piggy had let him down and he was upset,Onyx asked her what his name was and
she said it was Kermit,well said onyx you will have to watch out as I know he
has lots of others after him so you had better watch your back,but Yazz just
shrugged and said I know what I am doing I can beat the lot of them and get
Kermit to myself,
Onyx said well if you get beaten up don't blame me,