[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In áI?Á±ä?Q¼è?m?Õ¥??¹?¡?Ñt?%¸?I?Á±ä?Q¼è?m?Õ¥??¹?¡?Ñt?±?Ð?ÈÀ?Ì

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:07:00 -0000

Hi Clare, I'll have a look on the internet for Flat Twenty's.
If you put chips between two slices of bread what do you call that. A chip
sandwhich. Wrong a chip buttie. hehehehe.
I'm going to put something on that you can take part in. School meals.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm, oh this is so funny about the flat 20's how no one has heard of
them. I hope someone will be able to shed some light on this matter. The weird
thing is that I know what they are and I can describe them but don't know how
else to explain what they are. They are little rectangular flat chocolates
wrapped in silver paper with a paper wrapped over it and they are in a box. As
I said they may be called something different now. Well yes, a lot of this is
way before my time so yes to me it is the old days haha. You certainly showing
your age. My parents remember it all though. It's interesting hearing all your
memories of those olden days and I'm certainly learning a lot. Oh yes about the
butties. Here in my part of the world a bread roll is a cob and 2 slices of
bread with filling inside is a sandwich. It's interesting how different parts
of the country have different names for the same thing. Oh fancy a barmcake.
How barmy hahahaha. Love Clare

-----