[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I went to Unequal Cuts and

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:17:38 +0100

Hi Vanessa.

Lovely to hear from you I've missed you on here cariad. Thanks for sharing all
this information with us goodness we are finally getting high rate DLA and now
they're talking about changing it all over again its awfrul. i'm still not
getting mine lots of us apparently slipt through the net as they were meant to
contact us all between DEcember and April and haven't so I'm having to wait for
the claim form. OH yes CArol would have eaten all the food for sure hahaha
taht's the only reason why us lot in prison are living on gruell because she
hasn't saved us anything.

HOpe you're doing OK.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxx