[guide.chat] To Princess Clare on being sensitive

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:04:23 -0400

Hi Princess Clare,

        Please forgive my intrusion.  I can hear the pains from wounds past.
I regret that your emotions have been messed with by some insensitive
person.  We all face these crises in our life.  This comes from dealing with
fallen "man", mankind living in a condition of sin.  In this condition we
live in an I/me centered world.  When we accept Christ this frees us to put
others first.  I know this is deep and that I really don't know you all that
well.  However, because of my relationship with Christ I am able to love you
and care about you.  Now, in my humble opinion I have made the following
observations of you through this chat group.  You are a beautiful (as
opposed to drop dead gorgeous and sexy and you are most probably that too),
kind and caring person.  I know you have been hurt by someone whom you
allowed to get close to you.  This is painful and takes time to recover
from.  This is the voice of experience speaking now.  I had a relationship
with a woman, with two children from a prior marriage, that ended badly.  In
a nutshell she was stringing me along and using me financially.  I was truly
in love with her.  Even worse as we had grow to know one another, the kids
and I had also grown to love one another.  I was completely trashed.  I went
to work and functioned mechanically.  After some time, I was sitting around
at home one day and thought about my situation and decided that I had to
open up again.  We cannot truly love without exposing our inner self to
tremendous hurt.  However, the choice is a life without love.  This is
unthinkable.  So, if someone stops talking to you don't worry over it.  If
they are worth worrying over, they will not walk away without talking to you
and explaining the problem and giving you a chance to change.  These types
of people can make the transition from lover to friend gracefully.  I will
go so far as to say that I pity this person who was so insensitive and
uncaring as to hurt you the way they did.  They have closed a relationship
in such a way as to miss out on having a loving caring person in their life.
Clare I know you are this type of person from observing the messages on
here.  I believe we all need as many loving and caring friends in our life
as we can have.  I believe these friends are angels of God sent to minister
to us each in their own unique way.  We all also need a relationship with
Jesus as Lord and Savior; he loved us enough to die for us.  He wants to be
there to comfort us in our times of trouble and has promised to do that if
we but accept him.  As I said in an earlier email, we need to look for good
friends to share time and experiences with and then if we discover we are in
love great.  So often if we go looking for love we compromise our ideals to
be acceptable to someone we want to share romance with.  When we do this
quite often we set ourselves up to get hurt.  If we move into a romance with
someone who is already a best friend, then when the times are difficult,
they are less difficult because we are sharing them with our best friend.

In His Love and Service,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx

Clare Said:

Hi Jamie it's good to hear from you again at last. You had me very worried
there for a moment haha. You see I'm a very sensitive soul. If people stop
talking to me and go very quiet on me I assume it's either because I have
upset them, they don't like me or I have done something wrong. I have had my
emotions messed with quite a lot and am even more sensitive where men are
concerned I really lack confidence so lots of talking is really my lifeline.
Oh dear I'm getting a bit deep now but that's how I feel when people go
quiet after being in touch with me such a lot. Well as Carol said my nose
has been pushed out now a little bit. I'm so happy for you and Sarah though.
Oh I didn't get your text by the way. Anyway I find I can say lots more in
email so much better and of course cheaper as with my mobile I'm on pay as
you go so can work out more expensive. Oh well I'm sure you and Sarah won't
mind having your wedding in jail. As long as you have each other it doesn't
matter where you are and I don't mind being bridesmaid in jail either
hahahaha. I know I won't be able to dress up but I will still feel good
because of the occasion. Yes my chocolate fix still going strong. Love Clare
xxxx