[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] How fussy are you

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:03:12 +0100

Hi Carol, Well I'm not fussy honest. I just know what I like and don't like
hahahahaha. I used to be very fussy with food when I was younger but now I'm
willing to try new things I like so much more. I bet you have never been fussy
with food even when you was a kid. Well I can't imagine it anyway haha.
Seriously though yes I agree with all you say there about washing hands when
we're out as we touch a lot more things than sighted people and imagine all
those germs err, yuck oh yuck. Well I carry a bottle of handwash in my bag. You
just tip it onto your hand when needed and then rub it in it dries it's self so
no towel is needed. Also we don't have to rely on anyone to take us to the
toilet while out to wash hands we can do it ourselves that way. I think the
proper name for it is hand sanitizer. My mum got mine from Asda but I'm sure
you can get it at other places. Even though I use this handwash the first thing
I still do when I get home is wash my hands. Love Clare xxxx