[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:28:05 +0100

Hi Senn, oh that's so cool you can do plain knitting such as squares etc so yet
another thing to add to our long list. Yes anyone who knits more complicated
things like soft toys and jumpers is very clever for sure. Yes I loved helping
Pat with her phone as well as having a good catch up with her over choc
biscuits and a good old cuppa that was ideal and how cool I can now visit her
so much more now she's invited me over. Well I'm having a good chill out choc
filled day. Hope you have a good day too and have a lovely time with your
brothers there as always. So happy you making up for lost time with that all
important choc fix. I was getting very worried about you there going without
choc for a couple of days as there's something wrong there haha. Hope you are
able to catch up with your magazines. I'm now caught up with mine. I'm looking
forward to the x factor later and yes it's all new judges it won't be the same
without Simon I'm sure but we will see how it goes. Louis Walsh is the only
original judge left. Gary Barlow from Take That is one of the new judges so it
may be ok. It will be interesting to find out for sure and what changes will be
made. Oh yes fishcakes are so yummy I'm sure you will love them as I do. Well
yes it was like the middle of the night for me when you sent this message
hahahaha. You know me so well. Yes our weather is nice too. Have a good day.
Love Clare xxxx