[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Claire and all,

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:27:55 +0100

Good afternoon Phyllis oh yes all us single girls can do is dream of lovely men
but why not. It keeps us sane for sure it's such fun. I forgot to mention I
love that new boy group called the overtones oh they so lovely and one of their
singers just makes my heart melt when he sings. I don't know his name but he's
the lead singer. I have their CD so Ray and I snuggle up to them every night
but Ray says I'm very naughty for dreaming of another man so I get the feather
duster big time hahahahaha. Well I always tell him there's no other man for me
I love him so much so he doesn't have to worry. I'm only dreaming after all.
He's my number 1 man and king of my castle. Also my dancing prince and I'm his
one and only dancing princess. O Phyllis fancy sleeping beauty number 1 Becca
still being in bed no surprise there hahahahaha. OH well she does work nights
so I will let her off. Glad you enjoyed church. We were all snuggled up having
a lovely lie in while you were there as it was like the middle of the night for
us hahahaha. We hope those technical problems are now fixed. The new way seems
to be working so glad I told you another way of getting through. Keep on that
lovely dreaming as we are. Love chocolaty Clare and Ray of sunshine xxxx