[guide.chat] to sirha and girls

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:33:57 +0100

hello its a nice  day to day and the sun is out and its worm as well you could
all come to my house and sunbath  and I will make you all tea
and I will put on some music  to dance  to
I  need to phone miney  bus  up and let them send the bill to the riab
then if you like and are not drunk  we can all go to black pool and see a show
I herd that Gordon  and cliff   are  on to night they have phone  me up and
told me
I need to book a hotel for the night because we will all be tide  with all the
dancing  that we will all be doing O
sorry
I have falling out of bed and hit my head and I have woke  up
hahahah
ahaha

love Stan the funny man xxxxxxxxxxxx