[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Happy birthday Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:00:04 -0000

Thanks very much Clare for the belated birthday wishes.
No apology is necessary  for missing my birthday, you didn't know.
Oh yes, definitely  21. hahaha.
The chocolates are the ones with the nuts in, I won't send you any via e mail
then. smiles
Yep enjoyed my tea thanks, yummy. Hope you had something yummy to.
Glad you had some mini rolls,  had my medicine to today, those choc's that I
got for my birthday.
I know what its like when you have kids over to stay, like you said, its all go.
Had a nice chat with a friend on the phone earlier, that was good.
Hope you enjoyed the new drama that you were going to watch, that's great its
described.
Look forward to hearing about the new blind club.
Hope you have a nice day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.