[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Food hospital documentary

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:24:15 -0000

Hi Carol, oh how scary this is. That's why I didn't watch it as I knew it would
be a big shock to my system finding out how these naughty but nice yummy
goodies we all love so much are really affecting us and of course as I don't do
healthy eating it would be even more of a big shock to me haha. Well I can't
imagine miss piggy cutting out all those yummy goodies and can't imagine myself
doing that either that really doesn't bear thinking about. I'm so lucky to be
able to eat what I want and as much as I want and not put weight on so I'm
making the most of it while it lasts. I know Anna would have enjoyed that
programme as she loves anything like that. Love Clare