[guide.chat] I feel so miserable

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:07:53 -0000

Hi,I am as low as a snake's belly tonight. I could do with a cuddle,Feeling so
bad and full of sorrow am sorry for saying this but it's true,and I do not know
what to do tonight. Although times are ok,but the feeling of despair are
uncontrollable that I do not know what to do,only go to bed and hopefully wake
in the morning as I do every morning. I am feeling so low,and I know that I
should not give this out to everyone out there ,but Oh I am so sad ,and I am so
sorry to give this out on the chat line but I just needed to voice my feelings
into the big out doors,where I just want to vent my loneliness,for where else
can I do this. I am full of grief tonight and I am so sorry to vent my feelings
upon this chat line. I wish no body any problems at all,just to thank you for
letting me let off steam tonight.Take care everyone good night,another day
tomorrow.