[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Do you make a mess

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:22:34 +0100

I feel much the same Carol. I use a plate with a kind of rim at home and when
I'm out, am way behind everyone else. People say that nobody watches but they
do. I was at someones house the other day and they'd cooked spag bol,
nightmare. I ran my fingers round the table to see what had gone astray and
they all said You've done very well, well at least nobody told me how you
should eat spaghetti, not this time anyway.
Am really enjoying the tennis by the way; This fortnight comes round so fast.
Love,

Anne.