[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] cat's name will be

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:06:43 +0100

Dear Vanessa,

I'll tell Judith there'll be another Magic. Apparently, when Judith takes Duke
out for a walk, Magic follows.
I hope this gets through ok as yesterday and last night, I was having internet
problems, well couldn't get a connection but this a.m. emails are coming
through, some of them two or three times.
Thanks as always for the film guides etc and hope your washer is behaving. If
it's not one thing, it's another.
Quite a reasonable day here, not as muggy as yesterday but bright and breezy.
Love,

Anne.