[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Cookie dough.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 20:20:54 +0100

Hi lisa and dotty
oh wow that sounds fantastic choclate chip dough yummy
going to put my skate bord under my feet son and get down to Sansburys oh wow

learn somthing on here all the time
hope dotty is a cat choholic hahahehehehehehehe
hope so just like us
Take care

From: Lisa Peck - Email Address: peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/09/2011 18:43
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Cookie dough.

Hello EverOne We hope you are all well.  To all of my chocolate fans I have
just been on the sainsbury's site to try to find chocolate cookie dough.  Guess
what I found 4 resolts!  I also found chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!
Best wishes, Lisa, and Dotty Delilah purrpurrxx.