[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Clare's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:01:28 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you liked my day. Well miss piggy, here's a mince pie
coming your way as well as a cheese scone. Oh oops. I think the mince pie hit
your foot but I just heard the cheese scone go perfectly into your bowl. Good
shot. Hahahahaha. Enjoy. Well yes, it's ideal you copied off me with the secret
Santa it's a very good idea for sure and yes we are both copycats we love it
hahahaha. An umbrella is a good gift and how cool you already wrapped it. Well
Corrie was good as usual but such a shame only one episode because of the
jungle but it's on at 7.30 tomorrow so make up for lost time. I remember the
new times our saints reporter Vanessa gave us. Glad you enjoyed your pizza with
chips and peas and got that medicine with a flake yummy. I had some chocolate
buttons with caramel inside they called caramel nibbles so yummy. Well have a
good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine at dance. I will tell them all about
my amazing day out last Tuesday can't believe that's a week ago now time flies
so scary. Love Clare xxxx