[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Chocolate dream

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:15:31 +0100

Good evening vanessa
Oh wow my ears pricked up there mention of choclate party hahahehehehehe wow
bet our Clare,senn and sara's did too they all love there chocks too wow yummy

Hey Vanessa you sould of inbvited us all to your grandaughters chocks party wow
lovely
just come back on here been listening to quiz on chanal 6

good its america quiz  very good
had ham and tomato sandwiches and mug of tea and bag of smokey bacon crisp
wow vanessa you let your grand children run wild hahahahaha what are you like
bet scot the dog is loving it all too
bet you have a headache now though oops oh dear poor you
glad you all had nice time though
good
Lots of love carol x.x.x.x.