[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:23:53 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes we very lucky for sure and it's so cool we realise how lucky
we are. Yes technology has really opened up our world we wouldn't be without it
now it's such a lifeline for sure. Yes we so lucky we can communicate with
others. OH yes I love auntie Pearl's home cooking it's so yummy and you can't
beat home made always the best. Yes auntie Pearl has a lovely garden so let's
hope it's sunny so we can sit out enjoying it. Yes my mobile will be a lifeline
so can keep in touch with the others in great Yarmouth. How cool you went there
with your blind club all those years ago I bet it's changed a lot since then
hahahaha. I know I'm very cheeky I'm making you sound really old now hahahahha.
Yes can't believe we have known each other 15 years in November how scary yes
showing our ages now for sure haha. Yes I remember we used to love doing
braille letters to each other but I know we were both so happy when emails came
along as it's so much easier and quicker for us and saves all that posting. It
made us so much more independent. I don't think I would like to go back to
doing braille letters again how about you? Only if there was no other option of
course. Yes I remember how scared you were to go on email but I'm so happy I
got you into it. Oh how cool I have got you into lots of things over the years.
That's what friends are for after all to share ideas and help each other. Glad
you enjoyed your mince dinner. I enjoyed my cheese toasters and that yummy aero
mousse and now a chocolate orange bar. I had my usual choc cake with a cuppa
this afternoon. Keep you posted how it goes tomorrow. I look forward to hearing
about your day. Love Clare xxxx

Hi clare
ah you know what
I feel so good now that we are all safe and love our lives and our homes where
we are ah clare aren't we so damn lucky?
I know we ar blind in my case deaf as well but one good thing is,
we can walk and use our hands and talk properly can't we?
Lucky in that way
Lucky for our lovely computers and softwear making our quality of life so much
better now

gadgets such as radio tape recorders cd players mobile phones for some of them
as well as you

feel trually grateful clare believe me
Ah yes nice your auntie pearl weill defintely cook you a dinner as i know from
when you stayed last time too she cooked you cakes too if i remember
nice change of scenery for you
oh clare if sunny you can both sit out in her garden can't you? text your mum
in Great yarmounth
I went there with blind deaf club back in 1996 went in big white hotel on front
had fun fair outside not that far from beach actually
tell your mum to look for the indoor markets there was a huge one at that time
only had one peir but might have modernised it sinced though
there used to be bouncing castel on beach hope they still do that ideal for
little Jamie and meghan oh please god let sunshine come out for them all
praying for you now
Crikey 15 years now in November wow getting old now our aged is showing now
hahahahehehehehehe
love it don't we?
used to braille letters every week you used to love that then emails came along
do you remember clare I was too scared to go on emails you kept telling me to
go for it and get a email address
I never regreted it ever sinced

Can you just imagine how if we never had electronic emails life would be so
boring wouldn't it?

we would be still writing braille letters now not bare thinking about is it?

Enjoy your tea what ever your having clare
take care my special friend