[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from Celebrations

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 01:57:36 +0100

Oh it sounds like you all had a lovely time and James got some lovely things
for his birthday and lots of money to. oH that's awful about the restaurant and
Gordon had a few choice words about it and said if only he'd known he would
have cooked for all of you in his restaurant private dining free of charge from
a michelin star chef bless him but glad you find a place which had room for so
many of you and your meal was lovely and so was the weather. oh we have a red
hot buffet restaurant in Milton Keens not far from here they have food from all
over the world great if you want to try a bit of something new without spending
loads of cash on it not knowing if I like it. OH I don't blame James and his
mates clubbing and getting back late you're only 18 once but I hoep they didn't
feel ill the next morning. Oh cooked breakfast so yummy. I might have to have
one again soon.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx