[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from Celebrations

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:06:36 +0100

Hello Carol
Glad to hear about the lovely night you had at your nephew's birthday party.
It's a good job I wasn't around all those balloons. I have a terrible phobia of
them and have had it since I can remember. I didn't have them at my sixtieth,
or at least, if I did, they were hidden out of the way. I won't even go in a
shop where they have them. I was going to look in bon marshe last Tuesday and I
wouldn't go in because of the balloons.
Does anyone else have any irrational phobias?
We too have got good weather here.
All have a good day
from
June.