[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Angelas day

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:00:28 -0000

Hi Carol

yes there is a blind socity where i live thats where Rebecca came from to visit
me a couple of times,i told her i wanted to learn braille and she said about
collage but thats not for me as i can,t handle groups of peaple only one to
one,but will ask about a voulintere sorry can,t spell it hehe to come to our
home.

it was,nt soft flowers i got its called flower soft it comes in a little
plastic pot when you open it you have to put the flower sft into a biger
container as you would never get it back in the pot it came in,its soft and the
only way i can think of explaining it is its like soft flour running through
your fingers you put pva glue onto say a card .
my idea was this,i have a cut out shape of a reindeer and im going to cover it
in pva then sprinkle the brown flower soft on it will make it feel soft and a
bit like fur.

My mum thinks hobby craft is expensive and so do a couple of my sighted friends.

it was a good day but becouse of the cold my hip is really hurting so think i
will be off to bed now.

I love chatting to you and clare about crafting and stuff,thankyou for letting
me.
have a good day tomorrew.
love
Angela and Monty