[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.cPèhat] Five Surgeons.

  • From: "Sara" <e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Barnett" <john.barnett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:25:29 +0100

Hi Charlotte,

I quite agree with you over the government and our benefits.  I am on a Direct
Payments Plan, so some of my DLA money is paid into that bank account as a four
weekly contribution towards my care costs.  What I would like to know is if
that DLA goes, what on earth am I supposed to contribute to my care costs with?
 By the sound of it, it will all be done by some administrative Governmental
organisation, and that wouldn't be good.

I really liked the joke about the Surgeons.

With best wishes from Sara